Hello everyone!!!! I hope you had a wonderful week  (despite the weather)  we can not control the nature. Anyway we should always be optimistic maybe the next week the sun will come out,
Let me tell you something, the next  Monday I am about to start my practice lessons so I am a little big NERVOUS...i hope everything goes well.
my phrase of the week is.... BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS THEY ARE GIVEN TO YOU FOR A REASON. why have I chosen this phrase? well, as everybody, I have dreams and one of them is to obtain my degree. 
  Bye people!! see you next time!!! I am going to tell you the news, I promise you!!!

wish you the best now and ever. Enjoy another phrase.



Resultado de imagen para frase de esperanza en ingles

Comments

  1. Nice post, Vero. Nevertheless, I have to say that I love this Scottish weather. Procrastinating with this weather is the best. And about Prácticas, you have a great partner (me) so worry not. Love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEARNING AND LEARNING